Custom Cabinets for Hayward, WI
Steve’s Custom Cabinets is Here to Help Hayward
If you want to sell your home, or just make your house look and operate better, call Steve’s Custom Cabinets to help improve your home in Hayward, WI. Steve has been building custom cabinets for over 20 years. They know how to make you happy. Whether you want custom kitchen cabinets, custom bathroom cabinets, or need other custom projects, Steve has the experience to guide you and help you make your dreams come true.
Steve’s Custom Cabinets has done projects throughout the United States, from up north Wisconsin, to Chicago, and all the way down to Florida. They have no trouble traveling to you to go over your custom project.
You can contact Steve’s Custom Cabinets at (715) 765-4151 to get started on your new custom project.
Custom Cabinets vs Stock Cabinets
Stock cabinets are mass produced and ready made (and they look like it). You do not have a lot of leeway with stock cabinets. They only come in certain sizes, shapes, and styles. Buying stock cabinets means you will have to compromise and it pretty much guarantees that some of your kitchen space is wasted.
Custom cabinets are made for you and are made to suit your needs, not the manufacturer’s. With Steve’s Custom Cabinets, you will have a professional guiding you through the entire process. They will go through different cabinet styles and designs to help you find exactly what you want.
Why buy from a big box store, when Steve’s prices are comparable and look better? Steve’s will quote you a price that includes full installation. There are no hidden costs at the end of the day.
Steve’s Custom Cabinets can work with you to create beautiful pieces for your home, including:
- Custom kitchen cabinets
- Custom bathroom cabinets, including vanities
- Custom living room cabinets
- And more
Hayward Businesses to Help Improve Your Home
If you want to build a home, or improve your current home, Steve’s Custom Cabinets is there to help. In addition to Steve’s, there are many other businesses to serve your home improvement or home building needs:
- There is Nelson Lumber for paint, stain, and lumber needs.
- Hayward Ace Hardware can supply you with tools and hardware.
- If you want to relocate to Hayward, or need to sell your home, Pinewood Realty and Century 21 Woods to Water Realty are ready to serve you.
- Mark Isham Services can provide you with snow-removal, yard-care and housekeeping.
- North Star CO will help you with your landscaping needs, including patios and lighting.
Improving Your Hayward House For Sale
Homes in Hayward sell from a low of $60,000 to a high of $3,200,000. But, the median home price in Hayward is $270,000, making it an affordable destination. The housing market is very competitive with about 550 homes and lots for sale.
You may wonder, “How do I make my home stand out?” One of the easiest, and most cost efficient, ways of improving the look and feel of your home is to install custom cabinets. According to an HGTV article, kitchen and bath remodels return more than 100% of the cost. The kitchen is the center of the home. Buyers are looking for a beautiful area, where space is not wasted. This is why you need your kitchen to make a statement and custom kitchen cabinets can help accomplish this.
The bathroom is another place that insures a return on your investment. No one wants to move into somebody else’s grungy bathroom. Remodeling the bath is a wise choice. So many houses have those crummy laminate fronted cabinets in the bathroom and can look off putting. Get Steve’s Custom Cabinets to help you remodel that bathroom with custom bathroom cabinets.
Steve’s also provides custom living room cabinets and bedrooms. Built in cabinet space is another prime selling point for your house. No more of those tacky open bookshelves, everything will have it’s own place. We all want more spaces to display the items we hold precious. Steve will help you design the cabinets you need and want. And, Steve will walk you through the process step-by-step.
Hayward, Wisconsin, History
Hayward, Wisconsin, is the county seat of Sawyer County in northwestern Wisconsin. It is named after Anthony Judson Hayward, a lumberman who chose the area for his sawmill.
In 1878, Hayward trudged through the snow and ice until he found the spot on which Hayward is now located. He decided that the Namekagon River would be perfect for transporting and gathering the logs needed for processing.
Hayward built a sawmill and the town grew up around it. The railroad came to the town in the early 1880s and the town continued to grow. Hayward was incorporated in 1915. After all the trees were cut, the cleared land was sold as farms. The beauty of the area resulted in the building of several resorts. Today, it’s breathless beauty draws people from all over the world.
Business is booming in Hayward. According to Livability.com, 94.7% of people are employed. Tourism and lumber are Hayward’s main businesses. World class fishing, water sports, ATV riding, and mountain biking are just a few of the summer attractions.
During the winter there is cross-country skiing, snow mobiling, and ice-fishing. Hiking is a year-round recreation. If you get tired of outdoor attractions, try some shopping in town at one of the many specialty and boutique shops. Eat at one of the quaint cafes or delicious restaurants. Hayward also host some world-class events.
World-Class Events in Hayward, WI
- American Birkebeiner AKA Birkie Cross-Country Ski Races: From Olympians to your next-door neighbor, skiers come from all over to compete in these races. These are the longest cross-country skiing races. The “Birkie” is held every February since 1973.
- Musky Festival: Held in June every year, this is the largest community festival in Hayward. Hayward is known for it’s trophy-sized muskies. It is also home to a 143 foot long musky fiberglass sculpture. You can climb up into the mouth and look over the town. This sculpture is located at the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. The festival has been held every year since 1949.
- Lumberjack World Championship: With 21 events and large cash prizes, people come from as far as New Zealand to participate in the Championship. There are events for males exclusively, females exclusively, and team (mainly one woman/one man). These contests are held in late July to early August. The Championship has been held in Hayward since 1960.
- Sawyer County Fair: Each year in August thousands of people flock to Hayward for the County Fair. The fair was established in 1907.
- Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival: Cyclists from all over come to Hayward to compete in off-road racing. There are also endurance and agility tests. This festival occurs in September every year. The first festival was held in 1983.
Reach out to us today to learn how we can help you make your home look perfect!